ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The entity responsable for processing your personal data is OT4 Têxteis, S.A., with headquartes in Rua de Joane, 957, 4780-329 Palmeira, Santo Tirso (Portugal).
The personal data of the users of this website will be treated in accordance with the Comissão Portuguesa de Proteção de Dados.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTY
The data of our users are collected in order to provide na improved online experience and to keep in contact with the users. Our commitment is based on the principle that the user always has the right to choose the information shared and for what purpose. You are free to change your preferences at any time.
The collected data will not be shared with third parties for marketing actions. However, we reserve the right to share the necessary data to complete the ordering and shipping process.
The personal data collected in the context of our newsletter is used to inform you about new products and/or services available on our website, as well as special promotions. You can also be contacted throught surveys to know your opinion about the service provided or about new services that we may offer. This data is shared with E-goi, our email marketing management system.
Your data is not going to be transferred outsider the EU.
TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will only be processed for the period of time necessary to achieve the defined purspose or, as applicable, until you exercise your right to object your consente.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
1. When the user subscribes our newsletter: the minimum required for you to register in our newsletter is your name and email, and that you accept the conditions of use of the website. From that momento you are free to choose the personal information that you wish to share with us.
2. When you make a purchase, check stock or request assistance throught our Customer Support related to a purchase: we collect the minimum data necessary for the order to be shipped, such as: email, name, address, telephone number and city.
3. Through cookies: the data related to your experience on the website, as a user, may be collected and used to implement improvements.
The payment data is not registered by our system.
RIGHTS AND PREFERENCES OF THE USERS REGARDING THE PERSONAL DATA
The General Regulation on Data Protection (“GRDP”) confers certain rights on users regarding their personal data, such as:
1. Right of access: be informed and request access to your personal data;
2. Right of rectification: request to change or update your personal data;
3. Right to delete information: request the deletion of your personal data;
4. Right to restrict: request a temporary or permanent interruption of the processing of all or some of your personal data;
5. Right of opposition: deny the processing of your personal data;
6. Right to data portability: request a copy of your personal data;
7. The right not to be subject to automated decisions: not subject to individual and automated decisions.
You have the right to change, at any time, the consent you have given to use about your personal data.
To exercise your right of protection of personal data or whanever you have any question about the use we make of your personal data, please click here or contact us via email throught firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
COOKIES MAY BE DISABLED?
Yes, you can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser preferences. We remind you however, that the experience on our site will not be as efficient as before, and that you might not enjoy some of its features.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
The user of the online store will be entitled to free access his public information, although BUS URBAN WEAR reserves the right to limit access to information, promotions and special offers to registered users.
Any individual who accesses the page is entitled to apply for registered user and can therefore apply to special offers designed for all users, or a particular group of users, if they meet the particular conditions of the offer, specified for each product.
All the information enclosed in the online store, is protected by copyright laws and intellectual and industrial property laws, therefore it is not permitted to copy, transmit, transfer, sale or use by in a manner unrelated to the purpose of advertising, or its virtual publication without prior consent of BUS URBAN WEAR, the manufacturer of the article or the owner of the trademarks and logos.
These conditions rule all stages of the orders, ensuring the monitoring of the orders by the Contracting Parties.
BUS URBAN WEAR will send within 48 hours an e-mail in which communicate the acceptance, or not, of the registration request. The user undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of his own password, freeing BUS URBAN WEAR of liability for the misuse or negligence of the user, in fulfillment of its obligation of confidentiality of data access.
The placing of an order by the User implies acceptance of full and unconditional price and description of the products available for sale, as well as the conditions of use that will be the only ones valid to the contract thus concluded.
The BUS URBAN WEAR honor orders received only within the limits of available stocks. In case of lack of availability of the product BUS URBAN WEAR agrees to inform the user as soon as possible.
PRICES AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The prices shown on the online store shall be perceived in (€) Euros. Taxes and charges are not included.
The prices shown in the ordering process always correspond to the most updated prices, but should only be considered valid when viewed on a refreshed page (not refreshed pages may display incorrect prices). The price envisioned can only be guaranteed under these conditions and only after the order is duly registered.
BUS URBAN WEAR reserves the right at any time and unilaterally to change the price of goods or services offered through its online store without prior notice.
If there is any change in the items price list, such a situation will enforce an update of the advertised prices. If that occurs with any item from the user order, and if that implies a rise of price, the user will be informed immediately and may then choose to keep the order, making the payment of the remaining difference, or proceed to cancellation.
BUS URBAN WEAR provides the user the following payment methods:
1. Bank Transfer
2. ATM Payments
At the time of the formalization of the order, and once accepted, it is understood that the user has unconditionally accepted the contract of purchase and sale that binds both parties.
BUS URBAN WEAR will make every effort to ensure maximum confidentiality and security of data sent over the internet, as it’s described in the terms of privacy.
SHIPPING AND AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
The user order will be shipped to the shipping address provided during the ordering process. The goods will be delivered by a transport company, along with the document which contains data identifying the user, the order, the price and the items it contains. At the delivery, and in the eventuality of any errors in the goods received, or any visible damaged, the user must note the circumstances to the carrier in the delivery document, and report it within 24-48 hours to BUS URBAN WEAR.
The commitment of sale and shipping of merchandise offered is limited to stock availability, so that BUS URBAN WEAR respecting the commitment to quality and service to the user tries at all time to have the items advertised readily available. Nevertheless, if there are exceptional circumstances such as stock break, a large number of orders, or other influencing the availability of items, the order and the contract signed between the parties shall not have effectiveness under this resolution clause, without been granted any benefit to neither partie, any compensation for breach of contract, consequential damages or loss.
All articles will be available online based in the stock availability of the computer system, with a discrepancy of approximately 15 minutes. Meaning that BUS URBAN WEAR will never publicize articles that are known not to be available for delivery, unless when expressly stated. However, only after physical verification of the items is possible state if the order may or may not be satisfied. Our supply capacity is limited to the availability and quality of existing stock.
In case of a stock-break of a given item, it will be notified to the user as soon as possible.
All items remain property of BUS URBAN WEAR until the payment of the full amount due is received.
1. Confidentiality and security of personal data, in accordance with the current Portuguese legislation on data protection - General Regulation on Data Protection (“GRDP”) - as well as non-disclosure, distribution or publication of such data without consent.
2. Not receiving emails or promotional advertising unless when prior consent is expressed.
3. Upon request, query, modify or delete, personal data included in BUS URBAN WEAR database.
4. Free access to open sections of the online store.
5. Knowing at any time the status of the placed order.
6. Unilateral withdraw/revocation of the order request, in accordance with the established by the Portuguese law. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, return shipping charges and defects caused in the items shall be borne by the user. BUS URBAN WEAR does not refund shipping costs, products handled by the user, or returned without original packaging.
1. Respect the purchase contract once the order is accepted, with the payment of the agreed price.
2. Use the information published by BUS URBAN WEAR strictly within the desired personal business relationship.
3. Not to reproduce, to sell or dispose of the information published by BUS URBAN WEAR without express permission.
4. Using honestly shopping service facilitated by BUS URBAN WEAR online store, refraining from manipulating the content, or interfere with BUS URBAN WEAR computers through viruses or other conducts prohibited by the act.
5. Maintain and keep in a safe place the access data.
RIGHTS OF BUS URBAN WEAR
1. Modify or suspend the online store without notice.
2. Modify the price of goods or services without notice.
3. Refuse orders due to lack of stocks or default by the user.
4. Receive the total amount of purchased items upon transaction acceptance.
5. To suspend the user's account if it’s proven abusive.
1. BUS URBAN WEAR and its administration, disclaim any liability for damages of any nature, derived from lack of caution, improper use or neglect, when using the items in sale at the online store.
2. When ordering, the user declares to be 18 years and not be legally incapacitated.
If you are dissatisfied with the way we use your personal data or with our response to your request to exercise your rights, you may submit a complaint to the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD) - Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 - 3rd , 1200-821 Lisboa (Portugal) - Telephone: +351213928400 - Fax: +351213976832 - E-mail: email@example.com
Any questions, please contact us.